Sign In | Join Free | My
There is no end for improvement. To be a better man before to make a better product.
Home > Hot in Place Recycling Equipment >

2 - 3CM Pavement Rapid Softening Hot In Place Recycling Equipment With 100℃ Road

2 - 3CM Pavement Rapid Softening Hot In Place Recycling Equipment With 100℃ Road

Brand Name : Xitong
Model Number : ARHR-5120A
Certification : CE/CNAS/SGS/ISO
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 set
Price : negotiation
Supply Ability : 5 sets per month
Delivery Time : 2 month after received down payment/negotiation
Packaging Details : nude packing/bulk ship/ro-ro ship
Heating method : Circulation of hot wind
Heat source temperature : 350℃-550℃
Road surface course temperature : 160℃-180℃
Asphalt aging : Lowest/ few
Compactness : ≥98% density of Marshall tests
Remixing Mixture : 140℃
Friction coefficient : ≥45BPN
Flatness : ≤1.2mm
Contact Now

2-3CM Pavement rapid softening hot in place recycling equipment with 100℃ road trough

The construction craft and quality control for asphalt hot in-place recycling units

1. Asphalt pavement recycling process

①. Preparation before construction

②. Original road surface heating(surface layer heating)

③. Scarifying of original pavement (surface layer milling)

④. Heating the Road trough(second layer heating)

. Road trough milling and scarifying(second layer milling)

Channel miller tightly follows the channel heater, bank pass-through mode is the same as channel heater, heating plate in front of the miller keeps on heating of the road trough, to make the heat further penetrate and soften the pavement and then mill the last 1.5cm old pavement. Milling device is the same as the original road surface miller. There is additive adding device installed at the front of the rear miller, according to designed amount, additive would be evenly sprayed onto scarified mixture, after fully mix with the old mixture, a continuous trapezoidal bank in the middle of the recycled lane would be shaped up. At this time the bank temperature is above 110℃, road trough temperature is above 100℃.

. Double-layer heater heats the recycled mixture

Dump truck with new asphalt mixture tightly follows the channel miller, discharges the mixture into the hopper at the front of the double-layer heater, mixture would be directly added to the trapezoidal bank as calculated quantity (fine tuning according to the sizes of ruts)by the scraper, to improve the composition and aggregate ratio of the original pavement. 40% mixture of the bank would be lifted into the upper tank for heating by the lifting device in front of that tank,remaining approximately 60% of the mixture on trapezoidal bank will be mixed, spread and loose paved on the recycled lane by spiral distributor below heating plate, the heating tank in the middle of the double-layer heater divides the mixture into two layers, upper layer mixture falls out onto the lower mixture layer from the rear exit of heating tank, at this moment the mixture temperature is around 140℃.

Process controlOriginal pavement heatingOriginal pavement millingMixingInterlayer bond
Heating modeHeat source temp.Pavement temp.Trough bottom temp. after heatingDegree of agingMilling modeBank conditionMixing modeMixing effectInterlayer temp.Bonding effect
Infrared heating900℃~1100℃250℃~300℃100℃serious


whole layer milling

110℃,no broken, no gray materialcontinuousLack of uniformity90℃With good thermal bonding
Normal hot air circulation350℃~550℃190℃~200℃70℃light4-5cm whole layer milling90℃,light broken,there is gray materialcontinuousLack of uniformity70℃Bonding not good
Our layered hor air circulation350℃~550℃First layer160℃~180℃100℃light

Single layer, 2-3cm

layered milling

110℃, no broken, no gray materialBatch-typeeven90℃With good thermal bonding
Second layer160℃~180℃100℃light

Product Tags:

road recycler machine


bitumen laying plants

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

2 - 3CM Pavement Rapid Softening Hot In Place Recycling Equipment With 100℃ Road Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)